Flashback Friday: Palma In Photographs

Summer is in full swing and I seem to be spending less time at my laptop screen and more in the great outdoors. Blogger behavior at it's very worst, some might say.

I thought it only fair to let you in on a little week away I recently had with my nearest and dearest to get things back on track.

We packed our bags, grabbed our passports and flew out to Palma, Mallorca. I couldn't put my camera down. Fancy a peek?

 














































































































 


A week full of fun, laughter, love and family.

(And gin and tonics, cocktails, cliff jumping, prawns, lamb chops, homemade garlic butters, beach bathing, cuddles, bat and ball, getting bruises, bike riding, swimming, chatting, making friends, learning, eating cheetos by the pool, ordering skinny burgers, planning outfits, sharing clothes, raving, stumbling home at 6am, champagne poppin', champagne sippin', reading...)

No comments:

Post a Comment